This service provides customers with means to pay for statutory taxes via the bank’s channels.
FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY
1. Supported Statutory payments;
- South Sudan Pensions Fund (SSPF) – Collection of pensions for the civil servants and armed forces.
- South Sudan National Revenue Authority (NRA) for collection of Domestic Tax Payments, Customs Tax Payments and other fiscal levies.
- Ministry of Interior Affairs – Collection of Visa Fees at Juba International Airport (JIA), Nimule and Nadapal Border Crossings.
- Juba County Council – Collection of various levies, fines, license fees, business permit fees and other council fees.
Channels that Support these transactions are;
- Internet banking (Retail & Corporate)
- Branch/Agency (Cash / In-house Cheques)
- Real time validation of payment detail before a payment is done
- Near Real-time entry update upon successful transaction processing
- Confirmation notifications sent to customers by SSRA upon payment
- Payment convenience for customers