• Structured trade finance products are used primarily in the commodity sector by traders, producers and processors. Structured trade finance products are extended across the supply chain to facilitate trading activities.
• Each financing arrangement is tailored to the particular needs of the client.
• Repayment of STF transactions is made through the sale/export proceeds of the commodity and can be used to finance short term working capital or long term capital expenditure up to five years.
FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY
• Warehouse financing (finance of commodity inventories).
• Working capital Financing.
• Tolling/processing (finance the conversion or processing of raw commodities into value added products).
• Pre-export (prepayment) finance (medium to longer term requirements).
• Post Import Finance loans.
- Customer Segment;
• Traders, producers, processors and industrial end users
• Acceptable Security as defined in the group lending policy
- Maximum Tenor
• Vetted on a case by case Basis
Benefits to Customer;
- securing strategic procurement
- mitigate the cross border and country risk
- diversification of funding
- greater access to finance for clients
- enhanced management of transport costs and/or delivery timeframes.